Summary: Many people, with social media being the most popular social networking option, want to download or save videos from Facebook so that they can watch them later at ease. But, only a few are aware of the guide to do so. This article explains the quick guide to downloading videos from Facebook easily.
Author Bio: Nitish is a content marketer by profession and has been working in this field for the last three years. He handles the social media section and has remained an expert in writing content related to social media hacks. He aspires to be a successful social media marketer in the next two years.
As the biggest social network in the world with millions of active users monthly, Facebook naturally has turned out to be one of the largest video websites. But, yet, many people don’t know how to save videos from Facebook. In the bustling social community of reels and video content, users look forward to tips regarding Facebook video download online. This piece of writing caters to the tips and tricks to download videos on Facebook. Read on to go about it.
Ways to download Facebook videos
There are lots of ways to save videos from Facebook. Whatever options you pick are based on how frequently you choose to save from the net. If it’s once in a while, you need to choose the site route. If you intend to download videos from Facebook regularly, you can choose the browser add-on or a different app can help you do so. Here are the steps that can help you download videos from Facebook on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Save Videos From Facebook Using A Website
There are lots of websites that claim to assist you in downloading videos from Facebook. This isn’t a tough job as some simple steps can help you do so.
- Make sure to right-click on the particular video that you look forward to downloading and choose the option of copying the video URL at the current time.
- Now go to any of the websites and paste the link.
- Click on the download button and choose the quality you look forward to downloading and then right-click the video and choose the option for saving your video on your PC. This is how you save video FB.
Save Videos From Facebook on iPhone or Android
You can also use an application on Android devices. But it is generally avoided as the user interfaces do not remain updated on Android apps. When it comes to iOS devices, the app route turns out to be more troublesome and you will either need a desktop app or anything else that will request your Apple credentials for generating a certificate for third-party applications. Downloading videos through a browser is much more safe and convenient and secure.
- Open the Facebook video you want to download.
- Now after opening the app click on the share button and then copy the link. Now paste the link in the URL bar on the website.
- Tap and hold to select the quality of your video and then choose the download link in Google Chrome.
- The video will automatically be saved in your downloads folder.
- Make sure to also check your browser settings for saving the location.
Save Videos From Facebook on iPhone or iPad
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to download videos on your iPad or iPhone. These steps to save videos from Facebook can help you easily download your favorite videos.
- Click on the Facebook video you want to download. This can be done through the Facebook application or the Facebook website.
- Now, after you open the chosen app to download the video, make sure to tap on the copy link option.
- Go to the website and paste the copied link in the URL bar of the website. Also, make sure to choose a browser that supports downloading videos from Facebook as Google Chrome and Safari don’t in the case of iPhone or iPad but Firefox does.
- After pasting the link on the URL bar you can click the download option.
- After clicking the download option you need to tap and hold to choose the quality you desire.
- Now, go to the download link in Firefox or any other browser.
- After that, you need to go to the download section of your browser. If you are using Firefox you can find it through the hamburger icon located on the bottom right of your iPhone. In the iPad, it is located on the top right section. Once you find it, make sure to click on the video and choose the save video option.
- Now it’s your turn to go to the photos app on the camera roll option and find the video as it will be saved there.
If you want to download video online, learning the hacks to save video from Facebook can help you go a long way if you love the content posted by independent creators on Facebook. Follow Hub Engine for more such content and articles on technology, health, fitness, food, and others.